System of identification of the personnel for the cash registers and cases PC.
The reader of keys with DALLAS chip is connected directly on the port COM
Electronic circuit is integrated inside DB 9 poles.
The keys are maintained on the read head by micromagnets.
The keys are resistant against the shocks, water,etc
This system of identification conceived on the basis of reliable and tested technology, offers a great facility of use to you.
- Power directly via the port COM or by pine 1 of the connector DB 9/5VDC
- Possibility of programming a code retailer - code site
- Data protection / encoding of the keys
- Read head out of nickelled brass/4 to 8 magnets according to the force of desired attraction
- Standards applied: CEI 61000-4-2 / EN 50081-1